LMEQ have been running very popular Pony Club and Riding Club Camps for many years. Although it is rare that a Pony Club or Riding Club moves on to new pastures, occasionally we do have vacancies and availability.
We think that LMEQ's camp offering is very comprehensive and offers everything you could need for the perfect Residential Equestrian Camp whether that be Riding Club Camp, Pony Club Camp, school or other organisation.
The LMEQ Camp package includes:
- Thirty temporary stables (more may be available, separate negotiation required)
- A mobile catering unit equipped with urn, griddle, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, washing up facilities and service hatch
- Mess tent to seat thirty plus Club members and their instructors/volunteers/officials etc
- Showers and toilets
- Secure tack storage container
- Use of all weather Dressage and Show Jumping arenas, Cross Country schooling field, Gallops and Grass Arenas
- Exceptional local off road hacking
Clubs are very welcome to bring their instructors. Kate Tarrant, who events at 3* level, is also based on site and teaches regularly. This would need to be arranged by separate negotiate.
LMEQ can also help connect you with nutritionists, sports psychologists, saddle experts, personal trainers, farriers, vets and a host of other interesting and fun people who do talks, presentations and lecture demos, for evening entertainment (some free, some charged for). This has proved very popular in the past.
We don’t offer the catering ourselves but can recommend someone local who has worked with a number of our Pony Clubs and Riding Clubs in the past and has always proved popular.
Download our pdf LMEQ camp brochure (10.27 MB)