SATURDAY 6TH AND SUNDAY 7TH AUGUST 2016
Some sessions will be Friday 5th August from 5pm
- Camp is open to all
- LRC members will have 48hrs advanced bookings
- U18’s are welcome but MUST have a parent / guardian present at all times
How will the camp run?
Camp is designed to be a mid-season refresher utilising all of the fantastic facilities LMEQ has to offer, our aim is for attendees to undertake training within one group across all 4 of their lessons, on that basis the standard format of camp will include:
- Show jumping
- Speed training
Littleton Riding Club Member £190
Non LRC Member £230
- In extreme circumstances we can try to accommodate attendees doing more than one session of one discipline, however due to timetabling this cannot be guaranteed and your application and payment will not be refunded if this isn’t possible.
- Please indicate on the booking form should you have any requests to be considered.
- Non-jumpers may be accommodated and be able to have different sessions BUT will be dependent on a minimum of 4 people doing this option